Many people wonder why skin Needling using a microneedle roller (derma roller) has become so popular not only with beauticians, but also cosmetic surgeons, plastic surgeons and Dermatologists. The reason it is so popular is simply down to a few very important factors.
- There is overwhelming scientific evidence that confirms that skin needling really does work for Inducting normal collagen and Elastin in the skin, increasing transdermal absorption of products. It has also been shown to be more effective than IPL and conventional scar/burn treatments.
- Clinical trials have been done to show how effective skin needling is at treating acne scars, burn scars, collagen induction etc and more research is being conducted every day.
- In comparison to other treatments on the market it is very safe and has little or no down time or side effects.
- It is the only treatment that makes the individuals body make its own collagen and elastin production
- Treatments can be applied in difficult to reach and sensitive places unlike chemical peels for example
- Skin Needling can be used to treat a broad range of conditions from scarring, stretch marks, cellulite, hair loss and anti aging wrinkle treatments because of the fact it inducts collagen and elastin.
- It is a natural treatment. It can be performed with simplicity and ease using natural products. Skin Needling has been used for thousands of years and developed from Ancient China.
- It can be performed by a trained skin needling therapist or used simply in the comfort of your home
- The results continue with use particularly when we are talking anti aging, because you are always losing collagen in the skin, by regularly using skin needling in your beauty regime, it ensures that your body keeps inducting collagen, to prevent as much collagen loss and wrinkles as possible.