- Technical Specs
- Shipping & Returns
World's First Bio-Compatible Dermaroller
The unique bio-compatible polymer in the White Lotus dermaroller leads to fewer skin reactions. It is safe for even the most sensitive skin.
Nickel allergy is a growing issue in clinics. Many clients are not aware they have a nickel allergy until after the first treatment. This can cause great discomfort. Nickel is used in almost all steel surgical and beauty products as part of the alloy blend.
The White Lotus Hypoallergenic Dermaroller eliminates this problem while creating a smooth effective microneedling treatment.
The microneedles are created in a single mould for greater strength and stability. This also eliminates the risk of a single needle becoming detached and posing any risk.
Key Features of the White Lotus Hypoallergenic Dermaroller include
- Nickel-free hypoallergenic microneedles
- Single mould needles so they cannot fall out
- Tamper-evident sealed and machine sterilised
- Protective case for the roller head
- Ergonomic handle
- Natural Supportive products from the Best Selling author of 'Holistic Microneedling'
- Expert ongoing support from the specialists in Natural skin needling
- Detailed video tutorials from real experts in the field
Used properly microneedling can create a natural increase in the skins own collagen production of up to 1,000%.
It also naturally increases the natural absorption of products through the skins waterproof layers. This is ideal when applying safe natural skincare that enhances the skins natural radiance.
How Does the Hypoallergenic Dermaroller Work?
Derma rolling works as the micro-needles create micro-injuries to the skin at a very superficial level. This activates the body own natural healing process to break down any misaligned collagen in the area. It is then replaced by a new and completely smooth layer of your own natural collagen.
Rolled across the skin 15 times the hypoallergenic derma roller will create 215 micro punctures. This is enough to create a completely new layer of collagen. Unlike chemical peels or microdermabrasion, the surface of the skin is not removed. This means healing is very rapid and the treatment can be done virtually painlessly.
In addition to collagen induction therapy, the hypoallergenic dermaroller increases the ability of high-quality products to penetrate deeper into the skin. This is called increased transdermal absorption. Microneedling with dermal rollers has been shown to increase this absorption by up to 10,000 times in a single treatment.
For this reason, we only recommend you use safe natural skin care products with the derma roller. Green tea oil is perfect as it nourishes the skin, protects it and is perfectly safe to use with skin needling.
This process can benefit fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite, scars including acne scarring and hair loss. It is suitable for all skin types including darker skin tones as it does not cause pigmentation changes.
How to use the Hypoallergenic Dermaroller?
- For most cases such as wrinkles, skin sagging, and the signs of aging it is best to use the 0.5mm roller. This is the shortest needle length that will actively induce collagen production. It is also the best microneedle length to increase product absorption.
- When dealing with thicker tissue such as scar tissue and stretch marks it is better to use a 1.0mm dermaroller. The longer micro needles penetrate through the thicker skin to break down the old collagen and create a new smooth layer in its place.
- Use the roller once every two weeks. Before use cleanse the skin thoroughly. Then roll across each area of skin 15 times in an upward and outwards direction to lift and stretch the skin.
- After treatment apply the green tea oil to soothe the skin and improve the results.
- After treatment spray the roller with the anti-bacterial spray of colloidal silver or isopropyl alcohol.
- Respray the roller before the next use. Finally, store the roller in the case provided to ensure the micro-needles are kept safe in between treatments.
- All 3 products mentioned in this treatment can be purchased together in the Dermaroller kit at a discount to their individual prices.
Who are White Lotus?
“We do one simple thing, for 20 years. We have distilled the ancient beauty secrets of the far east to create timeless modern beauty rituals”
White Lotus was founded by two acupuncturists in 2004 and started the first specialist's skin needling clinic in Australia in 2007. One of the founders Anthony Kingston was the author of 'Holistic Microneedling'. This book went on to become an Amazon bestseller in 2012. He is also the former microneedling advisor to BABTAC UK.
He has produced and hosted extensive courses into the use of cosmetic acupuncture, microneedling, jade rollers and Gua Sha.
In the White Lotus Hyopallergenic Dermaroller, we believe we have captured the principles of holistic microneedling which White Lotus has espoused since its inception.
Needles made from Biocompatible Polymer 0.25mm needle length contains 180 needles 0.5mm needle length contains 340 microneedles 1.0mm needle length contains 180 microneedles Machine-sterilized using EO and then packed in tamper-evident packaging for your safety
Free delivery on all UK orders. EU and International orders €9.00 for courier shipping.