- Technical Specs
- Shipping & Returns
Organic Stretch Mark Serum & Cellulite Serum in one!
This serum is designed to specifically target the skin cells in the area of the hips, thighs and abdomen. The herbs infused through-out the green tea oil have been used for centuries to warm the skin and dramatically increase circulation.
Like all White Lotus serums the Stretch mark and cellulite serum is organic, Vegan society approved and contains no preservatives, fillers, additives, sulphates or parabens.
The organic serum is an ideal substitute for the often ineffective cellulite cream, stretch mark cream or anti cellulite cream. This is because creams are water based and cannot cross the lipid barrier in the way an oil based serum can.
The White Lotus Stretch mark serum and cellulite serum works by -
1. Increasing the natural collagen and elastin production in the area (1)
2. Providing high doses of anti-oxidants and increasing cell nutrition
3. Dramatically increasing local circulation
ABOUT WHITE LOTUS
Expert Dermaroller Advisor to the UK’s LARGEST Beauty Association
Products developed by the author of the INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER ‘Holistic Microneedling’
UNIQUE techniques repeatedly demonstrated on National Television
The White Lotus stretch mark and cellulite serum works best in conjunction with the Lotus Roller. Skin needling breaks down existing misaligned collagen fibres that are present in both stretch marks and cellulite. The White Lotus organic serum then helps regenerate these skin cells and ensures there is ample cellular nutrition for correct healing.
For best results the White Lotus Stretch mark and cellulite serum can be purchased as part of the Stretch mark and Cellulite Pack.
1. Medical College Of Georgia. (2003, April 25). Green Tea Linked To Skin Cell Rejuvenation. ScienceDaily. Retrieved May 25, 2016
25mL Stretch Mark and Cellulite serum
- Organic Ingredients
- Vegan Society Approved
- Crafted in the UK
- Alcohol / Ethanol Free
Camellia sinensis oil: Organic Green Tea oil
5 Active Chinese Herbs:
1. Psoralea Corylifolia Fruit – Bu Gu Zhi: A tissue warming herb
2. Cinnamomum Cassia Bark – Rou Gui: An external skin warming herb
3. Panax Notoginseng Root – San Qi: A famous blood circulating herb
4. Ze Lan: A blood circulating herb that eliminates water retention
5. Rheumpalmatumroot – Da Huang: Also known as ‘rhubarb’, an effective blood circulator
Please note all herbs are extracted in oil rather than ethanol. No ethanol products are used in this serum.
Free delivery on all UK orders. EU and International orders €9.00 for courier shipping.